§ 1 Information on the Collection of Personal Data
(1) Below we provide information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally related to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The controller according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is G e r r i t Q u a s t, quast-consulting, Marienthaler Str. 17, 24340 Eckernförde, info @ [Website] (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and phone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data generated in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we want to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also mention the defined criteria of storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights to us regarding your personal data: right to information, right to rectification or deletion, right to restriction of processing, right to object to processing, right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you merely use the website for information purposes, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. and the following DS-GVO):-addressing date IP and time of the inquiry time zone difference to the Greenwich Mean time (GMT) contents of the requirement (concrete side) access status / HTTP-Statuscodejeweils transferred data amount website, from the requirement kommtBrowserBetriebssystem and his OberflächeSprache and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here through us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer overall more user-friendly and effective.
(3) Einsatz von Cookies:
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below: – Transient cookies (b) – Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and refuse, for example, the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.